Is it too late to catch a bunch of big bass on Lake D’Arbonne?
Just ask these guys. Larry Voorhies caught a 7.29 largemouth to win the big bass for the Toledo Tackle team tournament this past weekend on D’Arbonne and it took 25+ pounds to win the team part of the event.
Here are the top ten finishers:
1. Charlie Watkins & Craig Danna, 25.56
2. Mike Wolf & Brandon Thrasher, 24.19
4. Willie Carr and Larry Voorhees, 18.52
5. Ed Pittman and Randy Brister, 18.28
6. Dusty Mobley and Craig Parker, 15.64
7. Scotty D. and Jamie Albritton, 15.44
8. Todd Risinger & Thomas McMilllan, 15.19
9. Larry Ford and Chad Pruitt, 14.78
10. Chris Clement and Zachery Johnson, 14.67
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS!